Important Forms for Seniors

  • Seniors applying to college or other post-secondary programs must turn in a Transcript Request Form in order to have your school records sent to the college. Also, students will need a Teacher Recommendation Form as well. The Counseling Office must have forms turned in 2 weeks before they are mailed! To download your forms, click below. They are PDF Files.

    Transcript Request Form

    Teacher Recommendation Form